MEAN Stack – Style the Create Customer Page – Day 13
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we continue styling the Create Customer Page and look at some Angular functionality. We also create our first Customer Record.
We look at:
– Using CSS to style the Create Customer Page
– Create a new Customers CSS File
– Increase the size of the User Glyphicon
– Align the Referred Checkbox to the left using CSS
– Use ng-class to dynamically change the colour of the User Glyphicon based on the Referred checkbox
– Check if we can create a Customer Record without logging in
– Log into the App so that we can use the Customers Menu
– Create our first Customer record
– Look at how $location can be used to route a user to a new view
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.